Saturday, March 28, 2009

About Me

A little about me:

I live in Salt Lake City, Utah with my family consisting of my wife and our two sons. I was born and raised as a member of the LDS church, although I was not always a faithful member. My wife and I where married in 2004 and sealed in the Salt Lake Temple in 2006 after returning to activity. Through out my life I have often struggled to do the right thing and now I find myself as the priesthood head of my family and struggling to keep us in the world, but not of the world. 

I have always been fascinated with blogging and have wanted to start one for some time. I have realized that this is a great way to put my thoughts and feelings on paper, so to speak, regarding the struggles of living and raising a family in our current dispensation. My main goal is simply to make myself reflect on my life as it occurs, but I hope that I may be able to help others as well. 

No comments: